Japan Graphic Designers Association Inc Member.
Daido University,Visiting Associate Professor.
ASEDAS (ASEAN DIGITAL ART COCIETY) Jury.
In 1999, he was nominated by Walt Disney Productions as a Japanese artist and exhibited at the Art of Mickey Mouse exhibition. In 2019, he became the finalist of the Cusco International Poster Exhibition Competition and was named a World Posterist. In 2020, he was selected for one of the best 100 in a poster competition commemorating the centenary of Russia's UNOVIS.
1. 1st International Poster Triennial in Moscow
[The First Grade] 1992.
2. International Print Triennial'94-Cracow
[Honorary distinction] 1994.
3. 3-Dimensional Illustrators Awards Show (New York, USA) [Best of Show Award] 1997. Gold,Silver and Bronze Award.
4. Asia Digital Art Award [Win the Prize] 2007, 2014.
5. Peru International Poster Biennale [winner] 2019.
Works in collections:
Moscow Central Museum. Warsaw Poster Museum. Poznan Art Museum, Poland. Hamburger Museum,Germany and other.