Artist and illustrator.
Was born in 1987 in Moscow.
2015 - 2018 Institute of Business and Design, Workshop of Boris Trofimov, master's degree in design.
2004 - 2010 Moscow Art and Industry Academy named after S. G. Stroganov,
Department "Art of Graphics", workshop A. Koshkin.
When I create collages, I am interested in experimenting, working with various forms, techniques, textures. I am attracted by old papers, photographs, letters that keep the history and lives of people. I also like to combine collage and printmaking in my art.
Аwards and exibitions (selectively):
• 7 Katya Silina illustration competition, first prize, Russia, Moscow
• Biennal of Illustrations Bratislava (BIB 2019), Slovakia
• Walter Koschatzky Kunst-Preis 2019 HOFSTALLUNGEN of the MUMOK, works from the «Sololaki» series
• BookILL fest, Serbia
• laureate XI international contest of book illustration and design “Image of the Book” in the nomination “The best illustrations for works of Fiction” Illustrations for the book by E. Lear
“Limerick” or “Book of Nonsense.” Russia, Moscow
• - International Biennale of Illustration in Haifa
• "Morse" International Festival of Book Illustration and Visual Literature
• exhibition "How does the collage sound", gallery "Promgrafika", Moscow
• The Worldwide picture book illustration competition «Picture this» , winner, for illustrations to C. Chandar. “An inverted tree”, United Kingdom
• Taiwan International Student Competition in Visual Design Category, Final Selection
• COW International Design Festival, ТОП 10 ILLUSTRATION 2015, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
• laureate V international contest of book illustration and design “Image of the Book” in the nomination “The best illustrations for works for children and adolescents” for illustrations to W. Gauf’s book, “The Dwarf Nose”, Russia, Moscow