Chia Hsiang Lee was born in Taiwan. Is a social observer specializing in creative pop art design. Hundreds of awards have been won in major design competitions, not only in Taiwan but also around the world including France, Dubai, Spain, Slovenia, Peru, South Korea, China, Argentina, Poland, Finland, Ukraine, Ecuador, Turkey, Mexico, Russia, Cyprus, India, Iran, Jamaica, etc.
Recently invited to serve as one of the judges of the Turkish Bolo Poster Award and Taiwan posters from the Coronavirus International Poster Competition has great enthusiasm for poster design, and develops design education and speech.
01. International Poster Biennial for Peace Nanjing / Grand Award
02. Posterland.orginternational “Organ Transplantation” Poster Design / First Prize
03. "ECO-Posters competition of the GOLDEN TURTLE" / Bronze Medal
04. Mexico Posters International Contest “To Death with a Smile 2019-2020” / Bronze Medal
05. TiGDA Taiwan International Graphic Design Awards 2019
Distinction Award x2; Taiwan's Distinction Award x1; Judging Award x1
06. The 14th Design City (China.Shenzhen) Charity Advertising Competition / excellent work award
07. The 5th Shanghai Biennial of Asia Graphic Design 2019 / Jury's Choice Award
08. 7th International Reggae Poster Contest Top 60
09. Selected for the second Iranian Poster Design Exhibition: Spring season, SPRING-NOWRUZ
10. Selected for the 4th Urban Block Design Triennial of Zero Corruption in Ukraine
11. China's "World Book Day International Public Welfare Poster Design Exhibition" shortlisted in the top 100